Thursday, May 7, 2009

Look what my sweet granddaughter did for me.

She gave me a pretty background for my page. Now it doesn't look so generic and bl-aw!
It has some color, and flowers- orange is a favorite color of mine. Now if I knew more about adding other things of interest when folks come here they might actually stay for awhile and read my blog and share theirs with me.
She's so spastic though- doesn't have much patience with gran-mama.
But aren't they all. I wonder if and when they get old (they think they never will- at this age) if they will wish they had been a little bit more patient and understanding. Time will tell- I just hope I can be around to see the change- when and if, it happens.
Bettye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Bettye! Love the new look! Looking forward to more of your blog posts. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dede- so glad you dropped by. I have been checking your sites and seeing how you are always giving me a mention in different places.
    That is so sweet of you. I added your link here, that is about all I know to do to show you how much I appreciate what you do on my behalf.
    Bless you,
    Bettye

    ReplyDelete