Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's been another rainy week-

I think it has rained every day so far. I sure hope we have a nice weekend.

I wanted to request prayers from all my friends- my twin brother has Aneurysms in the groin areas of both his legs. He is to have surgery on Thursday -of next week, for one of them. They want do both at one time- so the other leg will be scheduled for a later date. I am so worried. I was a Nurse in my younger days and I remember enough to know, this can be really serious and the danger it presents while you are waiting for the surgery. I wish it was going to be tomorrow instead of next week - but you know how it works these days, you have to wait for everything.
Just keep him, and me, in your prayers this week. He means the world to me.
I'm not ready to loose another member of my family-to death. I've lost my sister, a niece, and a special brother-in-law in the past 2 years. Just don't know that I can handle to much more.
Nothing much going on here, so this will be short.
Blessings to all of you.
Bettye

1 comment:

  1. Miss Bettye I am so sorry that your family is going through all of this. But you know medicine has changed so much in the last 10 years. Worry gets us no where other than sick and wore out. Lets stay positive! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete