Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've had a very productive day


I had custom orders to work out and also have assisted Ike as his "go-fer" today.
We have a building project going on here at the house and it't "go-fer this and go-fer that". About the time I get started good on my work -he will holler for me to get him something- it's easier for me to hand it to him, than for him to get it for himself.
I've spend half the day getting my work done and the other half doing something for him. I love it though. He's happy when he's doing something and when he's happy, I'm happy. We're just 2 old people- who together, get the job done.
It's been a beautiful day. The sun has been shining all day and the temperature has been in the 60's. Nothing better than a day like this. I swear I can see the plants growing before my eyes. My forsythia is in full bloom. Yellow is my favorite color and it looks so pretty all around the place. The Poplar trees are budding. They will probably be in full bloom in another day or so. Now that's another pretty site. I can't wait to see them
Need to run. Back to work for me.
Life is good.
Bettye

No comments:

Post a Comment