Monday, October 4, 2010

From May to October. It's been a while!


Lots of thing have happened since I was here last.
Ike had surgery for Cancer and is completely free of the dreaded disease.
He's loosing a lot of weight though and isn't feeling the best, but keeps trudging along.
He building me a kitchenette apartment in the bottom level of our house. It opens out to a full walkout porch and is looking really good. Now if we get to where we need help we will have a place we can rent. We're not really interested in renting it now but it will be there should we ever need, or want to.
I've lost a lot of weight over the summer and feel like a million bucks. All my blood-work is good and a Cholesterol reading of 150. Can't beat that. I'm walking 20 minutes a day on the tread mill and hope to build it up to more minute as I progress.
We're at the beginning of Fall. I love this time of year. I call it sweater weather. The days are cool and the nocts are cooler. Sleeping late never felt so good. All bundled up under a nice warm blanket with my cats sleeping at my feet.
I've had a good summer with sales also. The W/Gigs have been flying out of the shop. They take a lot of time to create but they are worth it. Every customer I've had loved them.
Here's a picture of my newest one. It's of Betty Boop. You can find her for sale in my Ecrater, or Bonanza booth. The links appear at the side of the posts.
That's a bit of a catch- up for the summer. I try to keep up on this site but it's hard keeping on top of everything. I sometimes feel over whelmed with all the work I have to get done.
God blesses Ike and I daily though.
Life is good.
Bettye

No comments:

Post a Comment