Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ike and I had our 50th. Wedding Anniversary


on January 7th. Our children took us out to a really nice restaurant to celebrate. We have great kids. It's hard to believe we've been together 50 years. Time sure does fly by. It seems to go by even faster now. When you get to be our age- that's just the way it is.
I've lost so much weight- I look sick. Ike looks so handsome. But then, he always looks handsome, to me.

We had lots of snow during January but the weather is so pretty now. It's the middle of February and we are having Spring time temperatures- in the 60's. I noticed this morning the Day Lilly's are beginning to pop out of the ground.
I smell Spring in the air!

I've been busy crafting new Whirligigs for the new year. I'll have 10 new ones added to my line-up for sale on my selling sites. Be sure to take a look at them.

News is short. I wish I would make myself come to my Blog and write more but I stay so busy I just forget it. I've promised myself several times I'd do better but I never do.
So until next time.
Life is good.
Bettye

2 comments:

  1. It is good to hear from you Bettye! Fifty years, wow, congratulations to both of you! Why are you losing weight? Thrilled that the weather is nice and the flowers are coming up. Nice weather and flowers always made for a nice day!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dede, thanks for writing in my blog. I think you're the only one that reads it. I love hearing from you. I feel sad that you are going through so much trauma. I know you take it in stride though and deal with life as it is, a day at a time. We just never know what's in store for us.
    Even with all the things you are dealing with personally- you are still thinking of others.
    You're so very special.
    God bless you and the family.
    Love to you,
    Always,
    Bettye

    ReplyDelete