Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Looks like Spring

has arrived again. All the pretty plants that bloom early have already bloomed and shed their pretty blossoms. Now I'm waiting for the Day Lilies to bloom. They are just so pretty. I hope they're as pretty as last year. I added pictures of them last year- so probably won't do it this year.
I had a email from my sweet friend, Dede, from Brightest Blessings. I admire her so much. She's been through so much- yet she is still thinking of others. God Bless you Dede- I love you.
I've been doing lots of work in the yard the past few weeks and have my shoulder all messed up. I can hardly pick anything up and it goes numb on me all the way down to mt fingers. I fear it want be getting any better without my going to the doctor. I don't like going to doctors so I will deal with it awhile longer.
Ikes new puppy got into the flower beds 3 times and they sure did do some damage. I had to re-do them. That's the reason I don't like dogs so much. Especially the digging kind. I prefer my cats.
Got to get packages ready to ship so need to run.
Life is good.
Bettye

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ms Bettye please go to the doctor get your shoulder checked out. I don't care for doctors either, but sometimes you just have to cry uncle and go. They maybe able to make it quit hurting and stopping the numb thing that is going on. Oh my goodness, I can't believe that Ike got a puppy. LOL That is to funny, like having a toddler in the house. Ike must be doing really well to get a puppy, kudos to him. I liked my cat too until son #6 was born and allergic to her, big time allergic, his little eyes swelled shut and his breathing wasn't good. Doctor said she had to go. My best friend took her into her home. I love lilies too, just have never had any luck getting them to grow. Please go see the doctor and get that shoulder checked out. Wishing you a beautiful week!
    Love you my sweet friend!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete