Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm busy as a Bee

Yes, I'm busy as a Bee! I'm in the process of moving my workshop out into Ike's garage (which he never uses) I will have lots more room to work there. Then I'm turning my workshop here by the house into a storage and display area for my crafts that I sell on line. I also though it would be a good idea because it would give me more room here in my computer office. I'm coming out the walls. There just never seems to be enough room for all my things. You sure can accumulate a lot of stuff when you're a avid crafter like I am.
Hopefully, I will have it ready to open during the big Labor Day yard sale we have here in Benton County. I sure have lots of junk and my crafts, I'd be glad to sell.
I've been working here on the computer since 9 O'clk this morning. I have been creating a picture folder of my craft items to place on my Facebook page. It seemed like a pretty good idea but it's been a lot of work. Here's the link to my Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/bettye.watkins Drop by if you follow this blog from time to time and say hello.
I need to get up and get started on the orders I got in today but might just enjoy the weekend and do them on Monday. I have 5 days to work them out. That shouldn't be a problem.
We've just been so hot here in Tennessee the past few weeks. Last week actually had a few comfortable days. It's been one of the hottest summers we've had I think.
I can't wait for Fall and "sweater weather". That's my favorite time of the year. I hope Ike takes me to the mountains when the leaves start changing colors. That's one of my favorite things to do. Nature is such a pretty thing to see.
Life is good
Bettye

No comments:

Post a Comment